Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Goji Green

For all my obsessions with different food products, my infatuation with green tea is probably the most out of control. I am always on the lookout for new blends or brands, and anything green tea flavored. My husband mocks me, but I've tired green tea lattes, snowcones and even a green tea cream puff--delicious by the way! I drink anywhere from 2-5 cups of tea a day and I'm loving this new Stash Goji Green Tea! It's very fruity, but almost floral in a faint way. Since I have yet to try a singular goji berry (note to self--do that!), I have no idea if this tastes like the actual fruit, but I think it's amazing either way.

Since it's getting hot( well, hotter--I live in Utah, so it's still like 65), I've begun to take some of my tea chilled.

This is my latest experiment: Extra Special, Out-of-this-World Arnold Palmer--so good!


No comments:

Post a Comment