Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Clif Nectar Cherry Pomegranate Bar

Very chewy! HUGE chunks of roasty-tasting cashews. Definitely tastes like the ingredients listed (all organic-- dates, cashews, sour cherries, pomegranate concentrate)-like eating a handful of dried cherries and nuts. Tart, very cherry flavor. Pleasantly sweet. Not really being a fan of Cliff bars, I was surprised at how much I enjoyed this bar. I will for sure buy this kind again and I can't wait to try some of the other flavors!I have my eye on the lemon vanilla cashew, and I know famed foodie blogger Jenna from Eat, Live, Run snacked on one of the cacao flavors recently, too, so it must be pretty good tasting :)

Ingredients: Organic Dates, Organic Cashews, Organic Sour Cherries, Organic Pomegranate Concentrate. This bar contained 5 g fat, 7 g fiber, 3 g protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment