Friday, July 3, 2009

With a View

Happy 4th of July! It's so nice to share a 3-day weekend with my hubby, and to celebrate our mutual Independence from work, we went on our first hike of the summer together ( what took us so looong??). This is up one of the canyons near us and is one of the great benefits of living a la Utah.
I wanted to share the view since it's so amazing, and I figured I better throw the eats in there too since this is, after all, a food blog. Nothing too exciting or experimental, but yummy anyways...whole wheat, naturally more pb, raspberries and bananas--who needs jam when you've got the real thing :)
Have a great weekend! I hope everyone enjoys their holiday and lots of fantastic food to go along with it! xoxo
P.S. Miss Fancy Face over at Snackface is having a super awesome giveaway so make sure to check it out along with her amazing blog!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, those photos are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I wish I could take more credit for them,but the scenery itself is so gorgeous it's hard to take a bad photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Utah is the prettiest state I've been in. I love the drive from Colorado across Utah on I-70.

    ReplyDelete