Thursday, July 23, 2009

New Favoritea!

Oh em gee! I have a new favorite tea!!! It's so delicious I can hardly stand it. While browsing Whole Foods (dangerous) this afternoon, I found myself in the tea aisle (even more dangerous) and selected this
to try. Look! It's a cascade of yumminess right there on the box! I was a little leery of the orange taste since I don't typically like citrusy flavors (except SOUR lemon!), but I am a sucker for almond so I wanted to give it a try. It's brewed from carob, chicory, cinnamon, orange peel, natural almond flavors, blackberry leaves and anise seed. The tea smells amazing and tastes just as good, with sweet almond notes and a spicy contrast. I was so excited to test it that I brewed some just now even though it's like 100 degrees outside. It was so worth it even though now I'm all hot--and def all hot and bothered for the tea, too ;)

1 comment:

  1. I am SO not a tea drinker, but your description sounded lovely anyway. And I'm more interested in what other goodies you snagged at Whole Foods? I cannot even GO in there, I'm such a spending disaster. ;)

    ReplyDelete