Love. It's pink and has a little vent in the back. Sweet!
New deodorant! I know I'm a dork, but I took one whiff of this, and thought "Wow, inspiration!" Awesome. Now I have some perspiration inspiration :) How silly.
Thanks to everyone who suggested some music to pump me up while I'm racing. So far my playlist includes:
- Cocaine/Eric Clapton
- Black Betty/Ram Jam
- Going On/Gnarls Barkley
- Jump rope/Blue October
- Gone Gone Gone/Robert Plant and Alison Kraus
- Get Well Cards/Conor Oberst
- 21 Guns/Green Day
- It's a Great Day To Be Alive/Travis Tritt
- Gun Powder and Lead/Miranda Lambert
- Ever Fallen in Love/Pete Yorn
- Story of My Life/Social Distortion
- Boom Boom Pow/Black Eyed Peas
- Sex on Fire/Kings of Leon
- Walk Away/Dropkick Murphys
- Bathwater/No Doubt
- 99 Red Balloons/Goldfinger
- some other randomness from my country collection, Social D, BEP, No Doubt....and and my secret weapon....Ice cream and Cake by Buckwheat Boyz! You know this song--it's the semi-obnoxious tune from the Baskin Robbins commercials--helps remind me what I'm running for. Ice cream and cake! Whoo hoo!